We are FINALLY OPEN today!
The PPE has arrived. The frames are on the board. The machines are revved up. We are all very excited to resume patient care and continue to serve our community again.
Please note, we have also temporarily changed our office hours to the following:
Tuesday: 10 AM – 3 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM – 7 PM
Thursday: 10 AM – 7 PM
Saturday: 9 AM – 3 PM
To schedule an appointment or if you have any concerns regarding your vision or eye health, please call 617-481-1857. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The last few months, our community has been through a lot in these rapidly evolving circumstances, and we understand that many of us are hopeful to resume our normal activities and routines. And while many things have changed, our commitment to your safety and well-being remains our top priority.
At Lifetime Vision, we have been preparing our office to eagerly welcome you back for your eye care services and visual needs. Our office is following all recommended guidelines from public health agencies, national and state optometric associations, infection control centers, and medical professional teams. We hope to ensure a healthy environment that when you receive care at our office, you would feel safe and comfortable.
You will notice some changes to our protocols to help protect our patients, staff and doctors. As such, we have implemented the following:
- Strategic Scheduling – Approximately 1 hour will be reserved for you during your appointment to prevent overlapping of patrons. Optos and OCT retinal imaging are required for all annual comprehensive eye exams.
- No Walk-ins – Only scheduled appointments allowed. Only 1 person is allowed per visit. For children and adult patients who require a caretaker or translator, one adult may accompany the patient. Please limit personal belongings or leave in your car.
- Social Distancing – Staff and patients are advised to continue practicing social distance of 6 feet.
- Pre-Filled Patient History Form – We are asking all patients to pre-fill your medical and eye health history form before your visit. We can also review your history information during your reminder call if you prefer.
- Mandatory Face Masks – Everyone is required to wear face masks that cover your nose and mouth at all times.
- Fever Free Environment – Temperatures will be taken upon entering the clinic for all patients, staff, and doctors every day. Anyone with 100.4 degrees or higher will be asked to reschedule or sent home.
- Pre-Screening Questionnaire – We will be assessing COVID-19 risks by asking several pre-screening questions prior to entry.
- Hand Sanitization – All patients must use hand sanitizer upon entering the clinic. We will also have multiple hand sanitizing stations around the office.
- Screen guards – Our office has been upgraded with many protection barriers and screens at our front desk, dispensing table, and exam room. Personal protection equipment (PPE) will be used by doctors and staff throughout your visit.
- Office Disinfection – Office rooms will be disinfected approximately every hour and after each patient usage. Each used eyewear frame will be washed and disinfected for at least 20 seconds per AOA guidelines. To streamline your optical experience, we will also provide a brief frame questionnaire to help our staff pre-select frames in your preference.
- Contactless Payment – We highly recommend contactless payment and currently accept payments, such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
- Curbside Pickups – Glasses and contact lens supplies can be picked up with our curbside service.
- Telehealth Service – Telehealth medicine and follow ups are available. For any applicable medical imaging, your test results will be reviewed by phone with your eyecare provider within 24-28 hours.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patrons to reduce waiting time for you, as well as to reduce the number of patrons in the reception area at any one time. We are confident in our ability to continue seeing patients and providing you the best eye care that you have come to expect and deserve.
Thank you for being patient as we navigate through these difficult times. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit. To make an appointment, please call us at 617-481-1857 or email us at email@example.com.